Required for January 2018
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring Teaching Assistant to join our team offering Nursery wrap around and after school care. You should be an enthusiastic and excellent practitioner with a real passion for early years education of 3 and 4 year olds. Do you have:
- Excellent EYFS practice
- A commitment to a high quality learning experiences for all
- The ability to enthuse and motivate children
- The ability to work as part of a highly effective and creative team
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Minimum Level 2 qualified and Paediatric first aid trained (or willing to undertake first aid training)
The hours of work will be 12.00-6.00pm Monday to Friday, term time only, but there are opportunities for additional hours at our holiday club provision
Grade 4 SCP 14 – 17, Actual Salary £10,275 – £10,771. 27.5 hours per week £16,231 to £17,372 FTE
Visits or telephone enquiries are encouraged. Please contact the office on 01924 302800.
We are committed to safeguarding and the welfare of all our children. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Completed applications should be returned to the Academy address or by email to the Business Manager, Mrs R Denton at email@example.com by Noon on Monday 11th December 2017.
Interviews will be held on Friday 15th December.
Please find below the link to the Application form